Wednesday 4 April 2012

Today I'm Wearing

Shirt--- Dolce and Gabbana
Shorts--- Asos
Bag--- Prada
Shoes--- Chrisitian Louboutin





I'm wearing this blouse opened at the neck today (you may have previously seen it all buttoned and tied at the top). As you can see, it's a different look but I like it! This warm/cold weather is driving me crazy and I can't figure out what to wear anymore haha!

I love the way the blue goes with the grey bag. I actually really like wearing blouses/shirts, but I have a lot of things in storage (as many of you may know) so I've been working with a more limited wardrobe for the past couple months and probably for the next little while or so. I CAN'T WAIT to get my things out of storage! Especially my beloved BAGS and SHOES!! (just like any girl!!)

Useful Tip:
The blouse is the main feature item, don't overpower it so keep it simple!


V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment