Tuesday 20 March 2012

Today I'm Wearing

Today's Topic: VERSATILITY!

Mint Green Blouse--- Miss Selfridge
Black Body--- ASOS
Black Jeans--- TopShop
Distressed Leather Charcoal Colour Men's Belt--- Gap
Red/Orange Bag--- Chanel
Sheepskin Gilet--- Karl Donoghue
Black Patent Heels--- Tom Ford




 



1. BLOUSE
I showed in a previous post the same blouse from Miss Selfridge but I wore it in the salmon pink colour the last time...you can see here I have  paired it slightly differently. I like pieces that have a lot of VERSATILITY- the blouse is the perfect example..I've worn it long and untucked as well!
(Click here to see the blouse in salmon pink)
(Click here to see the mint green blouse worn untucked)

2. GILET
And so is my gilet for that matter! You may have seen in a previous post how it unzipped and it gives a totally different look... and when it's zipped up, it creates an amazing collar...YES, IT'S THE SAME GILET! (Click here to see the gilet.)

And for people who have been following my blog =), you'll recall I mentioned about how I like to match 'hardware' but I don't make it a rule....See here! GOLD sunglasses vs. the SILVER chain on the bag! Doesn't clash!

V xx




No comments:

Post a Comment