Thursday 1 March 2012

Today I'm Wearing

My Style: Mixing high and low

Today I'm Wearing:

Blue Military Coat--- Pinko
Grey Cotton Jumper--- H & M
Black Jeggings--- Topshop Petite
Grey Bag--- Prada
Nails--- my own (haha) with Bio Sculpture Gel colour: Paradise Pink
Sunglasses--- Tom Ford








I love to match my 'metals' or what I like to refer to as 'hardware'.

Meaning, if I'm wearing something with gold (in this instance, let's say the gold buttons on my coat) I will match it to something else with a hint of gold (in this case, the gold hardware on my bag and sunglasses). It's quite simple really..and I think it pulls any outfit together!

I don't, however, make matching hardware or ANYTHING a rule! I find a lot of people restrict themselves on what colours they can or cannot wear. Common 'rules' such as "can't wear black and brown together" or "can't wear navy and black together" go in one ear and out the other for me.

I don't care so long as everything looks good! So ditch the rules everyone and wear whatever works for YOU!

V xx

1 comment: